You need to complete four of these activities:
- Showcase a form of art or culture from another country. You could create a
display of art you have researched or created yourself or put on a cultural
- Participate in an event with an international theme. Discuss your experience with
- Choose a country and explore their traditions and culture around food and dining.
Recreate a dining experience relating to your chosen country for your leaders,
parents or another section.
- Take part in an international Scouting experience such as an international
jamboree, setting up an international link, or a Jamboree on the Air (JOTA)-
Jamboree on the Internet (JOTI) event.
- Organise an activity for your Unit or a younger section that explores another
country’s national celebration, festival or event (eg. Mela, Republic Day India,
Chinese New Year).
- Explore aspects of another country’s culture such as their greetings, religion and
approach to gender. You could play a cultural simulation game or discuss the
similarities and differences with culture in the UK.